International Bridge has an immediate need for a talented C# .Net Application Development developer, who will be working within a team.
If you are a team player, and are passionate about C# and the .NET framework, we would like to meet you!
- Enhance the system architecture, develop new functionalities and maintain existing code.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
The ideal candidate is flexible and able to adapt to quickly changing environments and has the additional following experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Strong technical knowledge with 3+ years of experience in Microsoft .NET/.NET Core framework and C# coding
- 3+ years’ experience with JSON, SQL, and RESTful web services
- Troubleshooting skills and the ability to solve technical challenges.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Principles
- Past examples of relational database design, development, and maintenance, as well as experience with SQL server
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to travel to the USA.
- Ability to be productive in high pressure situations.
- Strong desire to learn, experience new challenges and grow into positions of increasing responsibility.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies is a plus.
We offer work in dynamic environment, with possibility to travel and continuously learn. We also offer long-term cooperation and competitive income.
Interested candidates should send CV written in English to firstname.lastname@example.org