Laganoo's creates modern and robust custom designed E- commerce enabled websites for businesses around the globe at fraction of cost and offer array of digital marketing and payment services under one roof.
We're looking for a Director of Marketing & Business Development to join our fast-growing marketing team and build out our foundational Corporate, Customer and Content marketing capabilities to elevate the Laganoo brand in the marketplace. You'll play a leading role in guiding the marketing organization — and entire company — to become more customer-centric with our storytelling to drive awareness and consideration for Laganoo. This role will drive the content strategy and creation of externally-facing communications across: public relations, executive communications, corporate communications, brand communications, customer stories, web, blog, social and more.
This role works closely with Laganoo’s officers to establish, implement, and execute business objectives and ensure the company client base grows with the current marketing, business development, and communications strategy. The Director is responsible for supporting sales team and individual sales managers in different countries, business development plans to enhance client relationships and solidify the company’s position in the industry.
- Strategic Branding & Planning
- Oversee the creation and implementation of all branding and communication touch points, including corporate collateral, advertising, events, website, blog, social media, and internal branding activities.
- Responsible for storytelling across all mediums; contribute to copywriting, editing, and proofing of content and materials.
- Responsible for maintaining the brand through the implementation of the corporate identity and brand guidelines.
- Plan and oversee community involvement program.
- Key liaison to creative and other external agencies.
Marketing & Business Development
- Develop and execute overall strategic marketing and business development plans aligned with firm goals.
- Participate in strategy meetings with stakeholders and develop new programs and initiatives to further the company’s mission.
- Work with sales team to create business development plans and establish their position within respective markets.
- Assist with strategic planning and recruiting.
- Work with sales managers to develop business development plans, train, and assess ongoing effectiveness.
- Oversee sales manager's involvement and propose sponsorship/involvement opportunities.
- Work closely with sales managers to position each as a thought leader and create opportunities for exposure.
- Implement and manage ongoing client relations program and efforts.
- Oversee company website, blogs, and social media outlets.
- Coordinate distribution of email marketing campaigns and thought leadership materials.
- Support public relations efforts.
Operations & Leadership
- Maintain and assess analytics, reports findings, best practices, and recommend course of action.
- Evaluate, migrate, and implement marketing technology systems company-wide, including CRM, market intelligence, email marketing, analytics, etc.
- Responsible for the hiring, management, and direction of Marketing Department.
- Develop and maintain Marketing Procedures, ensure processes are followed and monitor quality control of all internal and external communication.
- Propose and maintain marketing, branding, and business development annual budgets.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- 7-10 years of experience in digital marketing. Creative agency experience a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of managerial experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat skills required. Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign/Photoshop and CRM experience required.
- General understanding of the digital competitive landscape.
- Mastery of the following programs / social networks is required: Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin or similar CRM software.
- Proven skills writing and producing marketing content is required.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, interpersonal communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Laganoo extends employment only to those who have the qualifications for a long-term career and the ability to function both independently and within a team environment. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with a beautiful work environment.
Be part of our team.
Send us your CV in English on mail: email@example.com