Portonovi Resort Management Company: owned by Azmont Investments, operates Portonovi Resort aiming to redefine standards set within Montenegro and across the Mediterranean. This luxury resort prides itself in becoming a globally recognized development set in a unique position at the entrance to Montenegro’s beautiful Boka Bay. Portonovi offers an array of luxury residences set in a tranquil waterfront location.
Our mission at Portonovi is to treat all its associates, guests and colleagues with respect and through collective hard work we
continue to create a friendly working environment and to be known for delivering exceptional service throughout Portonovi.
International Marketing Manager-Real Estate Development (Mixed-Use)
Portonovi is seeking an innovative, results oriented and commercially minded International Marketing Manager who will
deliver all marketing activity across the development. Reporting to the DoSM, the key focus of this role is to build a positive brand reputation for Portonovi and to create and deliver lead generation strategies and campaigns for the Residential component of the site, and additionally the Resort and Marina business units. Ability to demonstrate the ROI on integrated marketing campaigns is essential to the success of this role.
You will be responsible for all residential marketing activity both in the local and international markets.
The marketing manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long-term marketing strategy for the company, working in conjunction with both the PR Manager and Digital Marketing Manager. You will work closely with the wider Sales and Marketing team to devise and implement marketing strategies and campaigns which are focused on lead generation and support to sales.
To be considered for this role you must have had international exposure and experience within the mixed use developments at the premium / luxury end of the market. Experience in emerging markets would be a bonus.
- Be the Portonovi Brand Guardian, championing the brand at all times as brand ambassador
- Take ownership of the Portonovi brand strategy, gaining buy-in / working with business units to create a Portonovi brand experience
Strategy and Planning/Budget Management
- Working closely with the DoSM create an annual marketing plan to address all aspects of marketing activity across the site, addressing and supporting the goals of each BU whilst ensuring alignment of activity to achieve best value and maximize ROI at all times
- Set in place a monthly reporting process to advise DoSM of activity undertaken and results achieved with revisions where necessary to the overall plan thus achieving a continual cycle of plan – implement – monitor – review
- Responsible for management of the marketing budget in line with the approved annual plans; reporting all sales and marketing invoicing to the Sales and Marketing Director, ensuring that all costs are managed within budgets and notify DoSM in advance if the budgets are likely to be exceeded
- Working with the PR Manager and external PR, Media and Creative agencies on devising multi-channel campaigns across target markets
- Working with the marketing team ensuring all channels are regularly maintained and updated in line with the content plan (website, social media etc)
- Establish KPIs across each campaign and monitor response to evaluate effectiveness
- Manage the media agency (on and offline)
- Develop a media placement strategy focused on lead generation
- Run test campaigns to evaluate effectiveness of key media in selected markets
- Develop media plans which deliver best value from media spend
- Work on innovative ways to promote Portonovi through media
- Work with Sales Team to establish processes to monitor campaign results in light of sales figures, collected data and other feedback, creating full data driven report following each campaign to identify and address “what worked” and “lessons learned”
- Researches and analysis local and international market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products and other relevant information for marketing campaigns – monthly reports to be sent to Sales and Marketing Director
Provide Marketing Tools to support the Sales Team
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with sales and marketing plans
- Development of all marketing materials for development to include the design and print of brochures, factsheets, local guides, Q+A's and all ad-hoc materials – in line with brand guidelines
- Identify any gaps in the marketing collateral or any channels that are not working effectively
- Manage the preparation, planning and management of all overseas roadshows, ensuring collateral arrives on time, layouts of rooms, lightboxes, adverts, EDM's, model movement and ensure the sales team have all necessary items
- Preparing, coordinating, presentation and implementation of yearly plan and strategy of sponsorship
- Maintaining strong relationships with key partners across Portonovi
- Performs all other relevant tasks assigned by the Sales and Marketing Director
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in an international marketing role, ideally in luxury/high end markets
- Previous Management experience essential
- Degree qualified or equivalent. Additional marketing qualifications beneficial (CIM or similar)
- Demonstrate the ability to design and manage extensive multi-channel campaigns across online and offline channel
- Avid user of social media and understands how to best market on these platforms i.e. Instagram
- Ability to adapt and to be result oriented in a complex organization company and cross-cultural environment
- Demonstrate experience managing multiple internal and external stakeholders, agencies and any other third parties
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and planning skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
This is a fantastic position to really help build the international team at Portonovi. The position is located in Montenegro with a competitive package/relocation offering.
If you believe you have the experience and skills required for this position and are looking for a role that will challenge you in a growing market, then please do not hesitate in applying.
All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence, if you are interested please get in touch by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline 01.03.2021.