International Bridge has an immediate need for a mid-level, senior C# .Net Application Development developer, who will be working with our team in Podgorica, Montenegro.
If you are a team player, and are passionate about C# and the .NET framework, we would like to meet you!
- Enhance the system architecture, develop new functionalities, and maintain existing code
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Actively participate in application design and programming activities with other team members
- Participate in code review sessions
- System testing and validation procedures
- Strong technical knowledge with 3+ years of experience in Microsoft .NET/.NET Core framework and C# coding
- 3+ years’ experience with JSON, SQL, and RESTful web services
- Troubleshooting skills and ability to solve technical challenges
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Principles
- Past examples of relational database design, development, and maintenance, as well as experience with SQL server
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Understanding of Agile methodologies is a plus
- Experience with cloud providers like Azure, AWS is a plus
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Strong desire to learn and experience new challenges
We are Offering:
- Work in a dynamic environment, with possibility to continuously learn from an international team and diverse work atmosphere
- Competitive salary and full benefits package (medical, pension)
- Casual work environment
- Annual bonus potential based on performance and length of employment
- Work in teams with a lot of room for individual contribution and growth
- Opportunity to build software that is used daily, while getting live feedback from the consumers
- Ability to grow into positions of increasing responsibility
- Potential to travel to the USA for team meetings, training sessions and IT conference
About International Bridge, Inc.
Since 1999, International Bridge has been providing high-quality, small-parcel shipping services to some of the largest ecommerce-retailers in the world. By designing solutions focused on consumers that are demanding low-cost or no-cost shipping from their ecommerce providers, International Bridge is changing the small-parcel-shipping paradigm by enabling high-volume shippers, domestically and internationally, to reach consumers efficiently and effectively in all areas of the US. To augment our unique delivery model, we have developed cutting-edge systems that bind the customer, the package, and the shipping process together in a real-time interactive process.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send CV written in English to firstname.lastname@example.org .