Long-term positions, challenging projects in professional, but cool environment.
What will you do?
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional web applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Research and suggest new products, applications and protocols
What do we expect?
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in web application development
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications / GitHub
- A good debugging and code review routine
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Awareness of what it takes to be a good developer
What do we offer?
- Knowledge and experience
- A good team
- Adequate financial compensation
- 5 days a week, 8 hours per day working time
- Sliding hours
- Friday from home, twice a month
- Participation in gym subscription
- Uniqa medical care
- General understanding for all your needs.
Apply for this position!