We are currently looking for a Python Developer with strong developer skills and proven experience who is ready to dive into a position at iGaming Group. This is a full-time engagement and a great opportunity to join our team of passionate IT professionals here in our Podgorica office (Capital Plaza).
iGaming Group is a diverse company specializing in the iGaming Industry, Providing platform products for new and innovative Casinos. We are a group of individuals all working towards the goal of creating and developing the most innovative and exciting platform on the market for our clients. We are partnered with some of the most pioneering and dominant industry leaders, and we are looking to grow our team and work on our vision. We look for entrepreneurial and motivated individuals to join our software development team.
This is what you will do:
- Deliver work on-time, accurately and most importantly in a robust way that doesn’t degrade the quality of the code base.
- Drive improvements in performance and architecture of the current iGG platform.
- Help us become a “Developer’s platform”. This means having extremely smooth and productive developer experience that provides good extendibility and maintainability of the projects
- Be at the forefront of a brand-new culture and office environment with the Podgorica office being our 4th newest location as a group.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2+ years of commercial experience in developing and deploying high profile back-end development with Python and other scripting language
- Experience with REST, CRUD APIs is needed.
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, SQL and NoSQL, Kafka, Redis, Git is necessary.
- You take ownership of your own and your team's code quality.
- You have experience working in cross-functional collaborative teams, following Agile best practices
- Solid verbal and written English
We will be further impressed if:
- You have experience in Node.js
- Elasticsearch and Column-oriented DBMS
- Already worked in CI/CD environments
- This will what your career at iGaming Group will look like:
- Working with an international team with staff across the globe, from Venuzuela, Malta, Croatia and now our new office in Montenegro.
- Multicultural and talented team with more than 20 nationalities
- Opportunity to work flexible hours
- Opportunity to work remote
- Training and ongoing development – Everything you need to feel empowered
- Company culture – Working in one of the funniest and fast pacing industries
- State of the art tech equipment and working environments
- Team building and collaboration activity’s
- Performance Bonuses
Be part of our team. Send us your CV on mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .