Ready to use your design expertise and strategic thinking on global products? Apply and take part in building world-class digital experiences!
Who are we?
We are a design team of more than 20 design professionals (UI/UX designers, illustrators, strategists, and copywriters), who work on various challenging web and mobile products in a friendly and casual environment.
We value the individuality and autonomy of each team member. While each designer is responsible for their own project, we still work together by constantly critiquing the designs. Having a second pair of eyes can be very helpful when you hit a bump. Although we have a defined set of processes and methods, it is up to you to tailor the best approach for a project. You will be working closely with the client’s team alongside PMs, developers, and QA engineers. You will be included from the early discovery and concept phases of a project, which will give you an opportunity to make the most impact on the product. It’s not just work all the time—every week we bond as a team over internal educational presentations, we help each other, organize group critique sessions or fun social activities.
Who are we looking for?
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a UX designer for digital services and products
- passion for user-centered design, research principles and methods
- strong storytelling and presentation skills
- ability to design desirable user interface and interactions, that meet the highest visual standards, with meticulous attention to detail
- experience working in agile teams with developers, UX designers, and product managers
- someone comfortable with working on long-term projects & cooperation projects
- advanced knowledge and use of industry standard tools needed to create and prototype the solutions – Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, InVision, Principle, Framer
- excellent command of English
- Managing end-to-end user research tasks from planning, designing, and reporting to visualization for agile product teams
- Conducting research and translating the research findings into design artifacts
- Prototyping and developing MVPs for future digital products
- Facilitating workshops—prepare, run, and analyze a workshop with the team and clients
- Defining the overall user experience strategy and adapting to the specifics of the product initiatives
- Delivering a variety of outputs that facilitate the design process, including rapid prototypes, concept sketches, and storyboards
- Shaping the user interface and interactions that should be closely aligned with the product strategy
- Presenting the findings and design concepts to different stakeholders
- Collaborating closely with other designers, product managers, and developers in cross-functional, agile teams in all product phases