If you would like to work on building and enhancing native Android apps, monitoring and optimising existing apps, as well as further develop your own skills, this is a job for you!
Who are we?
Our team counts 31 Android developers who work on many projects, varying in team size, complexity, tech stack, and application areas. To tackle all the verities and unique problems in our everyday development, we work hard to stay on top of things with colleagues from other development and business teams.
We spend a lot of time and resources sharing knowledge and researching new technologies and tools through regular team discussions, presentations, or workshops. Most of our projects use the MVVM architecture, accompanied by appropriate Android Jetpack libraries, Dagger, Retrofit, RxJava/Coroutines, Junit, and other technologies and tools we see fit our needs.
Who are we looking for?
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years of professional experience with Android SDK and Java/Kotlin
- good knowledge of Kotlin or published apps written in Kotlin
- familiarity with Continuous Integration and Deployment
- familiarity with writing clean and testable code as well as unit tests
- experience or familiarity with some of these terms: Android Studio, Git, RxJava, Dagger 2, Retrofit
- experience working with both local and international clients
- a desire for research and improvement of current development processes and code architecture
- experience working in a team environment
- excellent English knowledge
- a good debugging and code review routine
- planing, development, deployment, and maintenance of various software solutions
- defining tasks and giving time estimates
- to write clean, maintainable code and test it
- to roll out new features, and analyze (and react) to the results you learn about from our QA Engineers and user feedback
- to collaborate with clients and both project and technical teams
- being able to present your solutions in front of clients and/or a group of colleagues
- proactively communicating with other team members and project stakeholders
- use agile methodologies in development (if you don’t know them yet, we will teach you)
- participate in code reviews, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing
- to continually improve your skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
- working in a cross-functional team
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you’re willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply using the form below. Make sure to upload all of the documents (CV, Cover letter…) in English, in .pdf.
Apply for this position!