If you would like to work on native iPhone and iPad apps, develop your own skills in a positive environment and have fun at the same time, this is a job for you!
Who are we?
We’re a team of 30-ish individuals who appreciate team chemistry and often organize educational or fun events such as hiking, online games, quizzes, and the annual Christmas tree decoration. In addition to being a really outdoorsy team, we’re huge fans of coffee and popcorn (usually not at the same time)!
The majority of our projects use VIPER architecture combined with RxSwift and a multitude of other technologies and libraries we think are fit for the project. We’ve even developed quite a few open-source libraries that we maintain, and a repository of best code practices. When not dealing with projects in general, an iOS engineer’s work includes collaborating with other teams like designers, project management, quality assurance, or the Android team. To handle the diversity and complexity of the projects we work on, everyone is encouraged to continuously build on their knowledge and skills. We organize multiple knowledge-sharing sessions in the form of presentations, occasional workshops, and a weekly newsletter.
Who are we looking for?
Qualifications & Experience
- at least 3 years of experience working as an iOS Developer
- strong CS fundamentals, especially in OOP
- excellent knowledge of Cocoa Touch framework, based on Swift or Objective-C
- literacy in reactive programming (RxSwift, ReactiveCocoa)
- experience with using some of these software architectures: MVVM, VIPER, MVC
- knowledge of networking, debugging, databases, CI/CD and testing
- a drive to make your code better every day
- been working with both local and international clients
- excellent English knowledge
- planing, development, deployment, and maintenance of various software solutions
- defining tasks and giving time estimates
- to write clean, maintainable code and test it
- to roll out new features, and analyze (and react) to the results you learn about from our QA Engineers and user feedback
- to collaborate with clients and both project and technical teams
- being able to present your solutions in front of clients and/or a group of colleagues
- proactively communicating with other team members and project stakeholders
- use agile methodologies in development (if you don’t know them yet, we will teach you)
- participate in code reviews, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing
- to continually improve your skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
- working in a cross-functional team
If you think we can live up to your expectations and you’re willing to share your experience and knowledge, apply using the form below. Make sure to upload all of the documents (CV, Cover letter…) in English, in .pdf.