We are currently looking for a Front-End Developer with strong developer skills and proven experience who is ready to dive into a position at iGaming Group. This is a full-time engagement and a great opportunity to join our team of passionate IT professionals here in our Podgorica office (Capital Plaza).
iGaming Group is a diverse company specializing in the iGaming Industry, Providing platform products for new and innovative Casinos. We are a group of individuals all working towards the goal of creating and developing the most innovative and exciting platform on the market for our clients. We are partnered with some of the most pioneering and dominant industry leaders, and we are looking to grow our team and work on our vision. We look for entrepreneurial and motivated individuals to join our software development team.
This is what you will do:
- Deliver work on-time, accurately and most importantly in a robust way that doesn’t degrade the quality of the code base.
- Drive improvements in performance and architecture of the current iGG platform.
- Help us become a “Developer’s platform”. This means having extremely smooth and productive developer experience that provides good extendibility and maintainability of the projects
- Be at the forefront of a brand-new culture and office environment with the Podgorica office being our 4th newest location as a group.
What we are looking for:
- At least 1+ years of commercial experience in developing and deploying high profile applications for web
- You have a solid understanding of the web technology stack (i.e. headers, cookies, cross-domain restrictions, https, caching, optimization opportunities, server-side rendering etc.)
- You have experience with developing web applications with React, Next.js, TypeScript
- You have worked with Styled Components and Style Sheet Languages
- You actively seek out performance improvements in loading times, interaction smoothness and reactiveness (i.e.: infinite scroll, swiping, lazy load, etc)
- You take ownership of your own and your team's code quality.
- You have experience working in cross-functional collaborative teams, following Agile best practices
- Solid verbal and written English
We will be further impressed if:
- You have experience in Node.js
- You have worked with Gatsby
- You have experience with React state management (Mobx, Redux)
- Already worked in CI/CD environments
This will what your career at iGaming Group will look like:
- Working with an international team with staff across the globe, from Venuzuela, Malta, Croatia and now our new office in Montenegro.
- Birthday day off
Be part of our team. Send us your CV on mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.