We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer with strong skills and proven experience who is ready to dive into a position at iGaming Group. This is a full-time engagement and a great opportunity to join our team of passionate IT professionals here in our Podgorica office (Capital Plaza).
iGaming Group is a diverse company specializing in the iGaming Industry, providing platform products for new and innovative Casinos. We are a group of individuals all working towards the goal of creating and developing the most innovative and exciting platform on the market for our clients. We are partnered with some of the most pioneering and dominant industry leaders, and we are looking to grow our team and work on our vision. We are looking for entrepreneurial and motivated individuals to join our software development team.
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from departments and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower and time necessary
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes companywide
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3+ years of hands-on DevOps Engineering experience.
- Experience within AWS, Azure or GCP is Essential.
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes, automating its deployment (Terraform) and configuration (manifests/helm/etc).
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle, compilation, scanning (SAST/FOSS/DAST), artefact management.
- Good knowledge of collaborative application development using Agile methodologies
- Must have experience building cloud automation, including CD/CI pipelines using Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Bitbucket, GitLab
- Good understanding of Containter Lifecycle management.
- Able to translate complex customer requirements into technical tasks and execute them.
- Build and support continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and continuous testing activities, support non-functional testing.
- Update support and operational documentation as required.
- Fault find and support Applications teams.
- Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within the technical community.
- Develop and promote the reuse of patterns.
- Be a DevOps evangelist with customers, partners and external communities.
- Experience in working with at least one of the following languages: Node.js, Python, PHP, GoLang. Proficient with Git and Git workflows.
This will what your career at iGaming Group will look like:
- Working with an international team with staff across the globe, from Venuzuela, Malta, Croatia and now our new office in Montenegro.
- Multicultural and talented team with more than 20 nationalities.
- Opportunity to work flexible hours.
- Opportunity to work remote.
- Training and ongoing development – Everything you need to feel empowered.
- Company culture – Working in one of the funniest and fast pacing industries.
- State of the art tech equipment and working environments.
- Team building and collaboration activity’s.
- Performance Bonuses
Be part of our team. Send us your CV on mail: email@example.com