This is your opportunity to work on cutting-edge quantum technology that has the potential to change the world. The successful candidate for this Senior Python & Infrastructure Developer role will be helping to lead our efforts working on the next generation of quantum algorithms and solutions with one of the leading development teams in the industry.
What you'll bring to the role:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- 3+ years of professional experience in developing production-ready code
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication skills, team-oriented, with a strong emphasis on code quality
- Data-driven mindset - you can build solutions based on data insights
- Experience in building complex software systems from the ground up, with an understanding of system architecture design best practices
- Understanding of modern software-development best practices with the ability to implement them into DevOps infrastructure and workflows
- Jenkins, CI/CD tools
- Linux internals, bash scripting
- pSQL or similar
- REST APIs
- Experience in Scientific Computing
- Data analytics skills and experience
- Experience in developing Domain-Specific Languages
- Professional experience with an additional object-oriented language
How you’ll lead:
- Be a flexible and strong team player, with an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to think outside the box
- Use your experience in full-stack development, infrastructure, and DevOps to help build cutting-edge custom solutions from the ground up, learning from the process.
- Use your desire to proactively learn new technologies to build your personal skill set and position you for promotion as we grow.
What can you expect from us:
- A high degree of responsibility and potential to make an impact and shape the company product.
- A passionate and international team of scientists, mathematicians, and engineers.
- Very flexible working environment you can adapt to your personal needs, be it in terms of working hours or location - your happiness and productivity are what matters in the end!
- Flat hierarchies with a direct and open approach to your personal development and role in the team.
- Opportunity to learn new technologies, be it quantum computing, software development, or anything in between
Send application on HERE