Who are we?
Our team has around 30 members led by four Team Leads and one Head of Frontend. We’re usually collaborating with Designers, Backend Developers, QA Engineers and Project Managers. We’re well versed in all things Web. The browser is our main platform, but on some projects we reach servers and mobile devices as well. React and Angular are our specialty, but some of us work in other technologies as well, like Vue, Node, and React Native.
We have worked on a suite of apps for cruise line photography, a platform for online conferences, an interactive map for truck drivers and operators, and many others. We are always trying to learn new stuff at weekly lectures and workshops, and we regularly work on open source.
Who are we looking for?
Qualifications & Experience
- at least two years of experience with Angular
- advanced understanding of RxJS
- advanced knowledge of TypeScript
- experience with writing unit tests
- a good understanding of the web and browsers
- experience with the terminal (git, npm, etc.)
- knowledge of software development patterns
- excellent English knowledge
These would be nice to have, but are not formal requirements:
- experience with Angular Universal or server-side rendering in other frameworks
- experience with end-to-end testing
- active contributions to open source projects and organizations
- planning, development, deployment, and maintenance of various software solutions
- defining tasks and giving time estimates
- to write clean, maintainable code and test it
- to roll out new features, and analyze (and react) to the results you learn about from our QA Engineers and user feedback
- to collaborate with clients and both project and technical teams
- being able to present your solutions in front of clients and/or a group of colleagues
- proactively communicating with other team members and project stakeholders
- use agile methodologies in development (if you don’t know them yet, we will teach you)
- participate in code reviews, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing
- to continually improve your skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
- working in a cross-functional team
What can you expect from us?
Learning & development
We believe that honest two-way feedback is the foundation of growth. In our bi-weekly one-on-one talks and quarterly 360 reviews, we discuss what’s good and what could be better.
Our teams get to work on very interesting projects for renowned brands and clients from a range of industries, some of which we can’t namedrop due to NDAs.
If you’re eager to learn, we’re eager to help. Every employee receives an educational budget to buy books, attend courses or visit conferences.
Contributing to open source
Sharing is caring doesn’t only apply to chocolate. Our way of giving back to the community is publishing open-source libraries and resources.
Paid language courses
Paid language courses help our employees master the English language.
Doing a career switch
We don’t have a sorting hat to tell you where you belong, but we will support your career switch from one job position to another. More info here.
Traveling on business
Having clients all over the world means our employees sometimes have to travel to and work from beautiful locations. Gotta do what you gotta do.
Health & Family life
Stay in shape with a sponsored fitness membership of your choice. You never know when the elevator is going to go out of order.
Sponsored health checks
You know the old saying – the greatest wealth is health. Regular health checks are on us, getting your five-a-day in is on you.
Flexible working hours
Hate waking up very early or fancy going for a run at the lunch break? Tailor your working hours to fit your schedule.
Paid vacation for everyone
Students or non-students, everybody deserves a carefree time-out to recharge their batteries. Bon voyage!
Around the office
Snack on fruit, cookies, and nuts to keep your energy levels up, then pour a cup of strong tea or coffee over it for a good measure.
Car and bike parking
Whether your ride comes on two wheels or four, don’t let it get caught in the rain. We offer free parking for bicycles and subsidize car parking.
We like people who go the extra mile, so we don’t let miles and kilometers limit us. Office location? Anywhere. It’s all about flexibility.
Fun and games budget
Every team gets a monthly budget to hang out and do fun stuff. While foodie teams love restaurant hopping, adrenaline seekers prefer to get locked up in escape rooms.
Bring your dog to work
If your four-legged friend doesn’t eat MacBooks, let him tag along. Your colleagues will appreciate the stress relief.