Laganoo's creates modern and robust custom designed E- commerce enabled websites for businesses around the globe at fraction of cost and offer an array of digital marketing and payment services under one roof.
We're looking for a WordPress Developer to join our fast-growing team and elevate the Laganoo service in the marketplace.
- Design, implement and manage websites using WordPress;
- Creating the website architecture;
- Working closely with both the design and project resources to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery;
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration;
- Monitoring the performance of the live website;
- Conducting website performance tests;
- Troubleshoot and resolve website problems for clients and co-workers;
- Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practice.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and able to work in a team environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to project manage
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
- Fluency in English
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: Salary commensurate to experience
- Work Location: Podgorica
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Number of hires for this role: 1
- Flexible working hours
- Inclusive culture and team
- Competitive salary
- Challenging projects
At Laganoo, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. If you share this values with us and you consider that your profile meets all required conditions, please submit a biography in English to our email address, indicating the position you are reporting for:
Deadline: 20. januar 2022.
Only eligible candidates will be considered for the position.