Laganoo's creates modern and robust custom designed E- commerce enabled websites for businesses around the globe at fraction of cost and offer an array of digital marketing and payment services under one roof.
We are looking for a highly skilled programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. It will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules;
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends;
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement;
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience;
- Automation tool integrations;
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications;
- Designing and developing APIs;
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Ability to project manage and take lead on projects, as needed
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently or with a group
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field
- Experience in PHP (minimum 3 years)
- Experience in MySQL
- Experience in OOP (object oriented programming)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: Salary commensurate to experience
- Work Location: Podgorica
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Number of hires for this role: 1
- Flexible working hours
- Inclusive culture and team
- Competitive salary
- Challenging projects
At Laganoo, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. If you share this values with us and you consider that your profile meets all required conditions, please submit a biography in English to our email address, indicating the position you are reporting for:
Deadline: 20. januar 2022.
Only eligible candidates will be considered for the position.