Laganoo's creates modern and robust custom designed E- commerce enabled websites for businesses around the globe at fraction of cost and offer an array of digital marketing and payment services under one roof.
We're looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our fast-growing team and build out our foundational Corporate, Customer and Content marketing capabilities to elevate the Laganoo brand in the marketplace. You'll play a leading role in guiding the company to become more customer-centric with our storytelling to drive awareness and consideration for Laganoo.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification;
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action;
- Needs to be able to dig into the data, analyze that data and draw actionable insights;
- Needs to focus on taking and curating photos or videos for Instagram, producing mobile-optimized stories for Instagram, and creating other content from scratch that helps to grow our following;
- Responsible for the creation and adaptation of written content for specific social media networks. This person should be comfortable writing social posts that are as short as 140 characters or blogs over 200 words;
- Responsible to find new opportunities for the company by keeping track of their industry, news, and social media trends. He or She needs to know where to look for the news and what people are saying about it. They also need to know what's changing on social networks and in the industry;
- Be a good facilitator and ask relevant and thought-provoking questions in an engaging way. Another part is setting the tone for the community, being present, enforcing community guidelines, and sometimes even removing members or deleting posts when appropriate;
- Responsible for writing content and weekly blogs for various clients and industries;
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content;
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules;
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Basic Photography and Videography
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: Salary commensurate to experience
- Work Location: Podgorica
- Number of hires for this role: 1
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Inclusive culture and team
- Challenging projects
At Laganoo, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. If you share this values with us and you consider that your profile meets all required conditions, please submit a biography in English to our email address, indicating the position you are reporting for:
Deadline: 20. januar .2022.
Only eligible candidates will be considered for the position.